Tuesday, August 24, 2010

beauty quiz!

SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice normally, if i work out in the middle of the day on the weekend maybe three times

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
I have combination skin, can be oily in t-zone, and dry on cheeks

-What is your current facial wash?
neostrata facial cleanser

-Do you exfoliate?
Yes!

-What brand do you use?
i use my clarisonic daily and do a Neostrata Peel about once a week

-What moisturizer do you use?
day - darphin redness relief recovery cream
night - Creme de la mer

-Do you have freckles?
yes! more after going camping

-Do you use eye cream?
I have a few i use, still trying to find an HG. ones i like - caudalie eye creme, nars eye creme

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
only since graduating college and working full time! I get the occasional zit on my chin.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
tried it once, didnt like it. It dried out my skin too much.

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?
lately for the summer I have been using Mac Face and Body foundation, i like that its very sheer and natural looking

-How about concealer?
cle de deau - Its AMAZING!

-Do you know your undertone color?
yes , its yellowish, nc 20-30 depending on my tan for mac, and punjab in nars

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I think they are great for a more dramatic look. I have used them a few times when going out in NYC, they are HARD to do though!

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
3 seems ridiculous. I go with 6

-What brand of mascara do you use?
nars larger than life volumizing, or shu uemura basic - both are amazing

-Sephora or MAC?
neither really. i supposed if i HAD to pick I would go with sephora since they carry nars. but i prefer neiman marcus or some other department store. my neiman marcus used to carry shu uemura so they were my favorite, but now I might go with Saks.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
a variation of mac and nars brushes, and my fingers

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
yes i used to use UDPP, now i am using nars eyeshadow primer

-For the face?
I occasionally use clarins perfect touch, usually I dont use one at all

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
bellisima - nars,

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
i usually use eyeshadow as a liner, like nars thunderball or mac typographic

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
never since i use a brush with shadow!

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
some are gorgeous ( blue brown is a favorite) but i dont use them that often, and i hate the new packaging!

-Do you use mineral makeup?
no. bare minerals didnt agree with me. I loved Merle Normal mineral makeup but they dont have a large color range

-What is your favorite lipstick?
mac - danse. of course its LE!

-How about lipgloss?
nars - sweet revenge, sweet dreams, and chihuahua
mac - pinkocrazy chromeglass!

-What is your favorite blush to use?
deep throat by nars
glissade by mac

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
no, too many fakes

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
not really. Ive tried a few revlon lipsticks that weren't bad though.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
yes! i have been to the one near the beach in NJ and Woodbury commons. love them!

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I went to a Mac seminar once, but they asked me to be the model, so I couldn't really see what they were doing! didn't learn much

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
i think I'm pretty good! I sometimes get mascara on my eyelids though. always annoying!

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
face darker than neck!

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Neutrals!

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Scarlett johansen, I also always love Whitney ports simple makeup

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
mascara

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
yes I do regularly

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
haha i think i look ok!

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Nars, without a doubt

-What do you think of Makeup?
its fun!

I tag you all! Take the quiz yourself and post it in your blogs/videos!

No comments: