Saturday, August 28, 2010

Urban Decay Naked Palette Review, Swatches and a EOTD

So Ive had the palette for about a month now, I figured I would give myself some time to test it out before writing a review. 

Its a great palette with 12 beautiful neutral colors.  It also comes with a double ended eyeliner (black/brown) and a mini primer potion.  For $44 that's a lot!  My only complaint is that 10 out of the 12 eye shadows are pretty glittery.  So I don't get as much use out of the palette as I would like, because I don't use it for work all that much.    Its great for more fun, going out looks! (in my opinion) And as there always is with glitter, there is fallout under your eyes at times. 

Here's the palette



And here are swatches of all the shadows


Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar


Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse

Toasted, Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal

as you can see they all have beautiful pigmentation!  not a chalky one in the bunch!

One of my favorite looks so far is a goldish bronze combination - here it is!
(toasted and hustle are also a great combination!)

I used Virgin on inner corner and brow bone, Naked as wash all over, Half Baked on inner lid and under lower lashline, and smog in crease and under lower lashline.






2 comments:

Aprill said...

That palette is awesome! Its a must have! I am following your blog from Specktra.net feel free to follow me back!

http://www.glitterglossgarbage.com

Kim said...

sorry for the delay! i will follow you back!