So I have mentioned before that I purchase the kit - Smashbox Master's Class: Ultimate Eyes - Blue at Sephora. It is $59. And yes, I bought it myself!
Heres whats included
- 0.04 oz Limitless Eye Liner in Espresso
- 0.273 oz Eye Shadow Quad in Ultimate Eyes-Blue
- 0.3 oz Hyperlash Mascara in Blackout
- 0.035 oz Artificial Light Luminizing Powder
- 0.08 oz Photo Finish Lid Primer
- 0.05 oz Cream Eye Liner in Obsidian
I finally got to play with it today!
I did the most natural look that is included in a booklet with three different looks.
So its basically just a wash of the lighter brown color over your entire lid into crease, the darker brown smudged in the outer V and under eye. The highlighting powder in the inner corner, and I added the Obsidian as a liner.
Its a subtle look, but I really like it! The colors are most definitely flattering to blue eyes. I am not thrilled with the liner, I don't think Smashbox cream liners last a very long time, but it is a pretty color!
I will try the smokier look and post the results of those looks soon!