Saturday, June 12, 2010

Another Yummy Breakfast!

I LOVE breakfast/brunch foods.   Unfortunately, they are not all so healthy!  One of my favorite things to make on the weekend when I have more time, is omelette's!  My old obsession was an omelet with green and red peppers, onions, and cheddar cheese.  My NEW obsession is even easier!

I buy 100 calorie packs of guacamole

and fresh salsa (ingredients - tomato, cucumber, green pepper, red pepper, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, tomato juice, garlic, poblano pepper, serrano pepper)


I cook 2 eggs as if i was making a regular omelet, when its about done, cut a small hole in the guacamole packet (i used half)  squeeze out half the packed onto the omelet, fold it in half, then dump some salsa on top!

this is what it looks like




No comments: