Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Red Lips (aka things I am too wimpy to wear!)


I have always loved red lips on other people, but I am terrified of them myself! 

The only time I have work red lips out, was for Halloween!  I was Wonder Woman  and it just seemed to fit!
All I used was a cheap wet and wild liner, and russian red lipglass from MAC.   I love it in pictures but I dont have the guts to wear it in real life!

What do you guys think?  do you like red lips?  do you have any makeup looks that you refuse to wear in real life but like in theory?


Also I have a slight obsession with Halloween!  I have dressed up every single year of my life.   For the past few years I have gone out in NYC with my girl friends for Halloween and this past year we went to the parade.  

This year I am the maid of honor in a wedding on the 30th, so I am not sure I will make it out!  I am trying to get people to go out on the 31st (which is a Sunday) so i dont miss out!

No comments: