Friday, June 11, 2010

Nars Multiple Tint


I swung by Blue Mercury today ( I had a gift card) and picked up two of the new Nars Multiple tints,  I got Cadaqués and Turks & Caicos. 

in the swatch from left to right
Beverly Hills (bright red tint), Cadaques (bright fuschia tint), Turks & Caicos (bright orange tint)

the other two are Amour blush, and St. Barts Multiple which I am still considering!



I didn't think I would use the reddish one, but the pink and peach are GORGEOUS!  and i  forgot I left these swatches on, and they lasted the rest of the day!  I have been lemming the Pro Mac pink stick (whatever its called) I think I will like this Nars pink one ever better because its sheer(but build able), and therefore less scary!!! 
They have a gel like consistency so they are very smooth and glide onto the skin easily.  When i used Cadaques today I just swipe the multiple along my cheek and blend with my fingers.

Cadaques gives a nice "lit from within" glow. Gorgeous color!




They are $38, which is a hefty price tag, but I consider all Nars products worth it because of their quality and the fact that they last FOREVER.  Literally forever.  I have multiples from years ago.  The OCD part of me says I should throw them away because they are soo old, but they wear exactly the same, haven't changed consistency or smell, so I cant bring myself to get rid of them!  

No comments: