its from their website, its called Daryl K. Its PERFECT for summer!
below I have included the description from their website, but I will add that the look can be made with other products of course! Constructivist paint pot would work well!
The Nars artist used a bronze creme shadow, with a gold shadow layered over, and lined the water line with a bright blue. Add lots of bronzer and a light pink lip and there you go!
“I wanted to create a look of healthy, fresh skin and a warm eye to complement the edgy, downtown chic clothes of the season.”
Looks created by: James Boehmer,
NARS Lead International Stylist
* Smooth a small amount of NARSskin hydrating moisture cream over entire face to hydrate skin
* Apply NARSskin nourishing eye cream around eye area
* Apply a thin veil of NARS Balanced Foundation with fingers for an even complexion
* Apply NARS Concealer where needed to cover skin imperfections and in the inner corner of the eye to brighten eye area
* Apply NARS The Multiple in Palm Beach along cheek bones, nose, and forehead and blend with fingers for a healthy, bronzed glow
* Apply a very minimal amount of NARS Bronzing Powder in Casino with a powder brush for a translucent finish. The look should not be too bronzed, just apply from the point of the cheek to the hairline.
* Apply a touch of NARS Blush in Amour directly on the cheek bone.
- Apply NARS Cream Eyeshadow in Savage on the entire lid extending from lower lash line to the crease. Connect the inner and outer corners by extending color to a portion of the lower lash line to define the eye. Blend thoroughly to diffuse color.
- Apply the champagne mist side of NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Alhambra directly on top of Savage on the lid. Make sure not to apply color higher than the crease.
- Apply NARS Single Eyeshadow in Galapagos on the lower lash line for an intense look, making sure to keep the color close to lashes.
- Apply the champagne mist side of NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Alhambra to the inner corner of the eye for highlight
- Apply NARS Eyeliner Pencil in Kitty to inner rim of lower lash line
- Apply a good deal of NARS Mascara in Black Orchid to both the top and bottom lashes- make it slightly clumpy.
- Brows should be polished, not too defined, but clean. Gel the brows up to define more of the arch and outer corner.
Use NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Roman Holiday for a matte lip. Apply a more generous amount in the center of the lip and blend outward. The finished lip should not appear too heavy.