Saturday, June 19, 2010

Date Night Makeup!

This is just a very simple look that I did for date night night with my bf!  I am usually in a rush when i get home from work so I dont have time for a lot of makeup.  My bf also prefers more natural looks so my aim is always natural, myself but better!




On Face
Bobbi Brown creamy concealer in warm natural
Nars Sheer Glow in Punjab
Nars Bronzer in Laguna
Nars Blush in Deep Throat

On Eyes
Mac Rubenesque Paint Pot
Mac Expensive Pink
Nars Bronzer in lagune in crease
Nars Thunderball as liner
Nars larger then life volumizing mascara

On Lips
Nars Velvet Matte lipstick - sex machine
Nars Lipgloss - sweet revenge

4 comments:

Abby Q. said...

very pretty!! I love rubenesque!

Kim said...

Thank you! I love rubenesque too! i almost over looked it altogeter. glad i didnt!

Savannah said...

Pretty!
http://www.glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com/

Kim said...

thank you Savannah!