Tuesday, June 8, 2010

my favorite breakfast


On my quest to eat healthy, I have found this to be one of my favorite yummy/but also good for you options.   I use organic greek yogurt, whatever berries I have at home at the moment, and granola with flax seeds. I think yogurt is one of the best things you can eat, but alot of the more popular ones (light and fit, yoplait) have so many chemicals and articicial things in them they loose all nutritional benefit.  When you read the label on the yogurt, it should also say "contains active cultures" such as acidopholis, bifidis, casei.   If it doesnt list active cultures there is no point in eating it!   I also am allergic to splenda so I couldnt eat light and fit anyway!

What I REALLY want is a yogurt maker - but i am think i might be afraid to try my own yogurt if i did make it!  

What are some of your favorite breakfasts?


No comments: